VAT INSTRUCTIONS - Please read carefully before placing orders
If you have a valid VAT number, you do not have to pay VAT on your orders. Please read instructions below on gaining tax exempt status.
DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE COMPLETING THESE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Before placing your first order (or first order after getting a VAT number), e-mail your VAT number to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify your VAT number and contact you to confirm that your account has been marked exempt from VAT.
2. Once you have confirmation from us, you may place your order and enter your VAT number and expiration dates in the fields provided on the checkout page. You MUST fill out these fields on the checkout page on ALL orders going forward.
3. You will see that no VAT has been charged. If VAT is being charged on your order, please DO NOT submit your order, and contact us first.
- No other user may use your account or VAT number to place orders. Your VAT number is for your own use and cannot be shared.
- If your VAT number is registered to a company, that company name MUST be included on your order (in the billing company name)
- If for any reason your VAT number is no longer valid, you must
contact us with a new valid VAT number. If you no longer have a valid VAT number,
please leave the VAT number field blank, and we will adjust your account and
- Norway - very strict customs regulations; some orders are rejected and returned to us
- Malta - due to extremely high shipping costs, we do not currently ship to Malta